The new social network from Google, called "Google+" is in a limited rollout right now. It's Google's answer to Facebook. A social network that ties together your friends, pictures, updates and more into "Circles." You can also webchat with multiple people at once. So how do you find an invite to Google+ and get on first? There are a few simple steps to getting an invite for Google+.
1. Find someone that has Google+. You can start with this girl. Click on her friends to find more and more people.
2. Send them an EMAIL. Some people haven't turned off that option. If you email enough people someone might be nice enough to send you an invite to Google+!
3. Already in Google+ and want to let others in? Google’s now allowing this. Here is how you send an invite for Google+.
Just look to the bottom of the right-hand side of your stream. You should see an invite icon, like this:
4. Ask your friends on Facebook. There's a chance someone is on there.
5. Search people on Twitter to see who is posting things about Google+ or who might be offering invites! http://search.twitter.com/
6. Sign up with Google+ and wait for them to send you an invite directly. Here is the link for a Google+ invite and information.
7. Some people may sell invites on Ebay. So search for Invites on there as well. It might cost you a few dollars, but if your job depends on it you might want to do it.